Effective Date JULY 2021
- We respect your right to privacy and acknowledge the importance of protecting the information collected from you or about you when visiting and using the Voices World Site; therefore, we strive to be transparent in processing your data, and work hard to keep your data secure. By visiting the Voices World Site directly or through another link, you accept the practices described in this policy.
- VOICES WORLD LLC provides this policy to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use, protection, and disclosure of personal information received from your use of this website, located at https://voicesworld.com (“Site”), and in connection with the Service Providers of the Voice Over, Video & Animation, Music & Audio services (“SELLERS”) and BUYERS. This Policy also tells you about your rights and obligation, choices and other practices, with respect to your Personal Information, and how you can reach us to update your contact information or get answers to questions you may have about our privacy practices, and help you to understand the way that we use your data and our reasons for doing so.
2) SCOPE OF PRIVACY
- This policy is applicable to the website https://voicesworld.com and to all pages, services and other activities that are offered by us on or through it, all the web pages that are part of the website.
- This policy does not apply to other websites or links to which we link, and specifically addresses our obligations in respect of the applicable laws of the United States.
3) GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF THE PRIVACY
We have established the following principles as our guidelines when we collect personal information :
- We provide you a notice through the website about our practices.
- Your personal data will be collected only for specified and legal purposes.
- Your personal data will be processed in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was collected or to which you consented.
- Suitable steps will be taken to ensure that your personal information is reliable, accurate, complete, and kept up-to-date and only limited to what is necessary for us and our partners to provide any of the offered services.
- Your personal data will be treated as confidential and will be kept secure by taking all appropriate organizational and technical measures to provide adequate protection for personal information.
4) COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
There are a number of different ways that we collect personal information from you. These may include:
DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US DIRECTLY
We collect the following types of personal information that you voluntarily provide through the site.
- PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION DATA: such as name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. In addition, when you register with the site, we ask you to create a unique user ID and password which will be associated with the personal identification data you have provided.
- PURCHASES DATA: we collect your personal information when you purchase services through the site. We will require sufficient information to complete your purchase, which will include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and credit card information.
- PAYMENT DATA: we will, through our third-party payment services provider, collect your credit/debit card information or other financial and payment information. We will use this information solely in connection with the financial transaction and will not share this information with third parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the financial transaction or to comply with applicable law.
- COMMUNICATION DATA: you may provide us with personal information when you call or email us when you request technical assistance or information about our services or otherwise communicate with us, such as email address, phone number, or mailing address.
- Feedback, opinions, comments, uploaded files, information provided for our website.
- Any other information that you decide to voluntarily share with us.
DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
- Technical Information: this information includes the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, internet service provider, referral/exit pages, device ID, advertising ID, and operating system, types of add-ons, date and time, number of clicks, information about your use of our services, and data related to networked devices.
- Device Information: such as your device type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the name and version of the services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the services function properly.
- Log information: such as time, duration and manner of use of the services.
DATA WE COLLECT BY COOKIES AND SIMILAR TRACKING
We and certain trusted partners operating with us or on our behalf may collect information about your activity on the services using tracking technologies, including cookies, pixel tags and/or other similar technologies.
DATA WE COLLECT BY OTHER SOURCES
We may receive personal data about you or aggregated technical data from external services providers contracted by Voices World to host or maintain certain sections of this website, and we may receive the information that is shared by advertisers, developers, publishers, affiliate partners and other third parties, or social media pages and platforms, for example, Facebook, Twitter and/or other.
5) USE OF INFORMATION
When providing our services to you, VOICES WORLD LLC uses your personal data for a variety of purposes described below:
- Providing the services and enable you to use them and manage your account.
- Verifying your identity, including during account creation and password reset operations.
- Providing support and maintenance of the website and services.
- Processing and implementing your requests and process your payments and protecting against fraudulent transactions and sending notices about your transactions.
- Helping us to receive and deal with all complaints, inquiries, and communications.
- Personalizing advertisements, marketing and promotional materials that we believe will be of interest and provide value to you, such as to send you newsletters or other direct communications.
- Measuring service performance, improving content and planning.
- Communicating with you generally.
- Protecting our rights, those of our users, or protecting those of our affiliates and help us to risk management, detection, prevention and / or treatment of fraud or other prohibited or illegal activities.
- Complying with our legal obligations, resolving any disputes we may have with any of our users, and implementing our agreements.
- Any other use after obtaining your consent for purposes other than those you have previously agreed to.
6) SHARE OF INFORMATION
– VOICES WORLD LLC does not sell your personal data. Also, does not share any of your personal data except in limited cases, and if it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described in this policy, as in the following cases :
- You may let us share personal data with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your personal information with any entity to which we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation or other legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other legal requirements.
- We may share data to protect you, our employees and agents or our customers for suspected fraud, or any situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities.
- We will share your payment related information with entities we have engaged to process payments or fraud prevention. In any such case the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
- You grant us the right to allow our employees and service providers to deal with your personal data within the limits of providing the services. Please note that any third parties’ use of your personal information will be governed by their own privacy policies. We recommend you carefully review privacy policies to the third parties.
7) LEGAL DISCLOSURE
In the event we go through a business transition, we may share personal information to a third party in connection with negotiations such as merger, acquisitions, reorganization, asset sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or any similar disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets, and then the new owners may use your personal information in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
8) RETENTION PERIOD OF INFORMATION
- VOICES WORLD LLC is committed to preserving the confidentiality of your data and information, and we undertake within the limits legally permitted not to disclose or use them in a way that conflicts with your right to privacy, and we will not rent or sell personally-identifying information to anyone.
- VOICES WORLD LLC will retain your personal information associated with your account in our archives for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by laws. How long we keep your personal information will vary depending on the purpose and use of information collected.
- The criteria used to determine our retention periods include
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the services).
- If there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them).
- If retention is necessary for our legal position (such as for statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
9) PROTECTION AND SAFE OF INFORMATION
- The security of your data is important to us in Voices World Site, so we aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technological security measures and seek to preserve all user information and not be viewed by any person in contrary to our policy in force. We also work to protect this information by protected by electronic protection systems.
- VOICES WORLD LLC take all necessary and appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, damage, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or unintentional and unlawful use. However, this level of protection cannot be 100% effective unless you have your own security policies. You should not share your account data with anyone, especially your password, and if you are concerned that any of your personal data has been disclosed, you must change it immediately after you sign in to your account.
10) MODIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
You can modify the personal data at any time through the account settings or via the Contact Us page.
11) TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- VOICES WORLD LLC is based in the United States. The personal information that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, any of our affiliates, partners or service providers which may be inside or outside the United States. By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfers. Your Personal Information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer or disclose your Personal Information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this policy.
12) MINORS INFORMATION
- We do not knowingly solicit or collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Voices World Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website.
- If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us to promptly delete such data from our records.
13) SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect any sensitive personal information regarding users of Voices World Site (such as information relating to ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, health, medical condition, criminal background, etc.) when using the services.
14) YOUR CHOICES ABOUT INFORMATION
You may have certain choices in relation to your personal information, such as:
- Opt out of Non-Essential Electronic Communications: you may opt out of receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages by using the “unsubscribe” function included in all such messages. Please be aware that, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the service.
- Disable Cookies: you can disable browser cookies before visiting our website. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the websites properly.
15) YOUR RIGHTS
– You have the following rights under applicable data protection laws, unless provided otherwise by local law :
- The right to request access to your personal data, this enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of the personal data if that is inaccurate or incomplete, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- The right to request that erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; where our use of your data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- The right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to object to where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling, legitimate grounds to process your data which override your rights and freedoms.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the usage of your Personal Information at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint to a data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with this policy with respect to your personal information.
– Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note; we may not be able to provide service without some necessary data.
16) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible to ensure that the data you provide us are accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- If you share with us data of other people, you are responsible for collecting the data in compliance with local legal requirements, for example, you should inform such other people whose data you provide to us about the content of this policy and obtain their prior consent.
17) MANAGE YOUR PRIVACY
- You have a great role in protecting your personal information and data, and you can do the following:
- View, control or modify the information that identifies you through your account at Voices World
- Choose how to handle cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Not to disclose your account or password information to anyone else.
- Log out always at the end of your session, especially if you are using someone else’s computer or in public Internet places.
- VOICES WORLD LLC assumes no responsibility for any actions resulting from third parties’ access to your information due to your failure to keep the confidentiality of your personal information.
18) COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies are small data files assigned to your browser when you visit Voices World site which enable recognition of your browser and collect and store information about your use of the site.
- Cookies, when stored on your device, facilitate the following:
- Enable us to track and analyze Voices World site traffic and visitor trends.
- Save passwords and preferences for you so that you will not have to re-enter them the next time you visit the website.
- Improve your browsing experience and enhance the content and advertising we display.
- VOICES WORLD LLC may use advertising networks and other third parties to display advertising on the Voices World Site or to manage the advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may place cookies on our services and unaffiliated websites in order to display advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your browsing activities and interests, and to determine the effectiveness of such advertisements.
- You can always choose to disable cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings. Disabling cookies, however, may result in limited experience of our services and sometimes may mean that we are unable to provide you with the services that you have requested.
19) UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
- VOICES WORLD LLC reserves the right to make amendments or changes to this Policy.
- We encourage you to review this policy periodically to ensure that you understand how we collect, use and share information through Voices World Site and the services; if we do make changes to this policy, we will also update the “Effective Date” posted at the top of the policy.
- Any changes to this policy in the future will be posted to the site and, where appropriate, through email notification.
- Any changes to this policy will become effective once the revised version is posted on the website. By continuing to use the website and its services following such changes, you are agreeing to accept the terms of the revised policy.
20) CONTACT US
Thanks a lot for reading this policy
Copyright © Voices World 2021
All Rights Reserved. VOICES WORLD LLC