TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Voices World Site.
Please read the following terms carefully.
Effective Date: JULY 2021
- Please read the terms carefully before you start to use the site to ensure that you understand each item before using the site as they affect your legal rights.
- VOICES WORLD LLC is a company registered in the UNITED STATES under CR No. (—————-), whose registered address is (…) .
- “VOICES WORLD”: Refers to the website with the domain name http://voicesworld.com.
- “WE”, “US”, “OUR”: Refers to VOICES WORLD LLC in UNITED STATES the owner of the Voices World Site.
- “USER ACCOUNT”: Refers to a User’s personal, profile, settings, activities, invoices, transactions and funds balance available for you to withdraw.
- “USER”, “YOU”: Refers to any registered person who uses Voices World Site.
- “FREELANCER”: Refers to any person selling services of Voice Over, Video Animation, and Music & Audio to the Buyers via Voices World Site.
- “BUYER”: Refers to any person buying services from a Freelancer on Voices World Site.
- “PARTIES”: Refers to each Buyer and Freelancer.
- “CONTENT”: Refers to such things as data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, graphics, User content and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through Voices World
- “DISPUTE”: Refers to any dispute raised in relation the parties (Buyers and Freelancers).
3) THE LEGAL NATURE OF THE AGREEMENT
- This agreement shall be a valid contract satisfying the legal elements and conditions, and shall be enforceable against everyone who uses the services of Voices World”. Its provisions and obligations shall be binding on all of them, and neither party may derogate from it nor terminate it since it has resulted in its legal effects.
4) THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE SERVICES
You acknowledge and guarantee the following:
- You have reached the age of maturity (the age of 18) and have an Internet connection to join us, or you are accessing the service under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
- You have the full legal capacity necessary for concluding contracts, the full unrestricted legal authorities to use Voices World Site.
- You have full unrestricted legal authority.
- You have never been prevented from using the site at any time.
- You are not a competitor to Voices World Site.
- You have the full power and authority to contract, so you won’t be in violation of any law or contract.
- The services are not directed towards anyone less than 18 years of age.
- By using the services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are less than 18 years of age, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the services.
6) USER ACCOUNT & MEMBERSHIP
- In order to access and use certain sections and features of the services of Voices World, you will need to register an account on the website (the “User account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. You agree:
- You agree to comply with all laws in force in the United States and comply with any/and all instructions related to the use of the site.
- You agree to provide us with complete, correct, and accurate information, and commit to updating them immediately if any changes occur to them, and you bear full responsibility for the unreliability or error of such data, and update such information whenever there are any changes to it.
- You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information.
- You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the account.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or illegal use of the account or any other breach of the security of the account and the site.
When you use Voices World site, you grant us the right to use any information or data, whether personal or other information, except for payment data (because it is not in our possession) or information in the opinion area, through any emails or through any feature on the site, in order to improve and manage the site, in accordance with this policy.
8) WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Voices World site under this policy or any law, we shall have the right immediately and without any legal liability to limit your activity or cancel your membership in the event we find that you breach this policy.
- VOICES WORLD LLC reserves the right to deny, restrict or terminate your account or access and refuse all current or future use in the following cases:
- If you do not comply with Voices World terms and policies or rules and guidelines for use.
- If you provide us with any information that is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete.
- If your actions have caused any loss or liability to us or our users.
- If we decide in our sole discretion that you are using the account in a manner not permitted under these terms.
- If we see any other violations in any other circumstances.
- The user who is excluded or suspended from membership is not entitled at any time to do or attempt to register or use the Voices World site in any way.
- In the event that we fail to take any actions against any violations by you or anyone else, this does not mean a waiver by Voices World administration of its right to take any legal actions regarding those violations, and Voices World does not guarantee such action against all possible violations of this policy.
9) USAGE LICENSES; RESTRICTIONS
- VOICES WORLD LLC may also, without notice or liability, impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or portions of the website at any time.
- Regardless of where you live, you are responsible to comply with any work authorization requirements you may have. Businesses or individuals in some countries restricted by law are not permitted to register for an account or utilize our website.
- The rights granted to you in these terms are subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not license, sell, rent, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the service.
- You shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, and disassemble any part of the website.
- You shall not access the service or the website in order to build similar or competitive services.
- You shall not remove or ravage any logos, copyright or other property marks contained on the website.
10) CODE OF CONDUCT (UNACCEPTABLE ACTIVITY)
- You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, unlawful or prohibited by any laws applicable to our website. You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- For any act that would constitute a breach of copyright laws in your jurisdiction.
- For any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent), intellectual property or any other of the legal rights of the company or individuals.
- For any unlawful purpose or to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Voices World.
- Submit false or misleading information.
- Submit unwanted emails (spam) or messages that support any illegal activities.
- Submit any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Submit files that contain material that could be considered harmful, scandalous, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, vulgar, violent, offensive, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or unacceptable.
- Publish, submit or insert of any material containing viruses or other harmful software (Trojans, Worms, Logic Bombs, Time Bombs, Keystroke loggers, Spyware, Adware) or any malicious code, files or other software designed to damage, interfere with or identify the normal operation of the service (or any part thereof), or any other software or computer hardware.
- Collecting or tracking personal information about the users or third party without consent.
- Tampering with data and information, and attempting to modify or destroy any security or documentary procedures.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the website or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the website.
- Interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Site or any related website, other websites or the internet.
- Modify, copy, adapt, translate, extract the source code or reverse engineer any part of the website, make any derivative versions or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the website, save to the extent expressly permitted in these Terms or by law.
- Infringement of any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
- If we allow you to post any information to our site, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that your failure to abide by any of the foregoing may result in the immediate termination of your account or any services provided to you – with or without notice, and without any refund of amounts paid on account of any such services.
11) OFFERS; PROJECTS; SERVICES
- Upon submitting an offer on a project, or when the Buyer purchase a service from the Freelancer’s, funds will be held in the Escrow Account.
- The Buyer must provide their requirements in the service/or project so that the Freelancer can get started.
- Once the requirements are provided to the Freelancer by the Buyer, the Freelancer must:
- Respond to the request and confirm work has started, otherwise the Buyer may request to cancel the project, and will be entitled to a refund.
- Provide regular progress updates in the request and respond to all messages from the Buyer.
- Complete the project within the delivery times indicated in their service/or project description. Failing to deliver within those delivery times may mean the Buyer requests to cancel the service/or project, and is entitled to a refund of the funds.
- Late or non-delivery will negatively affect the Freelancer’s rankings.
- All direct communication between Buyer and Freelancer must go via the request page to keep both parties protected in case of a Dispute.
- Once the service/or project has been completed, the Freelancer will raise the delivery request to the Buyer.
- The buyer has the right to leave Feedback for the Freelancer after completing the order or if it is canceled.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a Freelancer’s page.
- This review should not be misleading, offensive, or counterfeit. We are adding all buyers’ reviews below the Freelancer services so that all future buyers can know the quality and level of service provided by Freelancer.
- If the funds held in the Escrow Account are released to the Freelancer, Voices World Site will be entitled to assume that the Buyer is satisfied with the service/or project.
- SERVICE & MEMBERSHIP FEE
Voices World Site is free. Voices World reserves the right to charge a service& membership fee in accordance with sole discretion.
- PROJECTS FEE
Voices World charges all Sellers/Freelancers a project fee.
- BUYER PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE
Buyer payment processing fee depending on the mode of payment will be charged.
- WITHDRAWALS FEE
Withdrawals fee will be charged to the Seller/Freelancer depending on the mode of withdrawing. Your first withdrawal of funds earned may be delayed for up to (14) days for security and fraud purposes. Subsequent withdrawals may be delayed for up to (14) days where our fraud prevention policies require a delay.
- We reserve the right to change membership fees, service fees, processing fees or any other fee that may be charged by Voices World at any time, at its sole discretion and upon reasonable notice posted in advance on the website.
- We accept the payment by:
- All transactions made through credit cards and PayPal are due immediately on the site.
- All information and data you enter through the electronic payment gateway are encrypted for the purpose of security protection, and the current correspondence is encrypted to and from the location of the service provider.
- We do not store credit cards numbers on our systems. Your payment details are protected before being transmitted using the latest electronic protection that follows the highest safety standards.
- VOICES WORLD LLC assumes no liability in the event of the error in the payment process, nor does it take any responsibility because of piracy or fraud process on the cards used by the user on the Internet.
- You must make sure that the credit card information you are using in the payment is correct, accurate and valid before you complete the payment process.
- By using the services, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your account are valid and correct.
- VOICES WORLD LLC shall reserve the right to modify the payment policy at any time it considers appropriate.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you and should be $10 and above for PayPal.
- Withdrawals fee will be charged to the Seller/Freelancer depending on the mode of withdrawing.
- Your withdrawal of funds earned may be delayed for up to (14) days for security and fraud purposes.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- Voices World is not a bank and does not provide banking services or any financial services to you, and only holds funds for the purposes of settling the provision of services of Sellers/Freelancers.
- On commencement of a project, the Buyer pays funds into the Escrow Account, and the Buyer must confirm their requirements upfront before the Freelancer starts the project.
- If you are a Seller, you may have positive funds when you successfully completed a project, or a sold service, and funds have been released to you. There are also circumstances where funds may have been credited to your account in relation to an affiliate program or a referral program. Funds in your account are held by us in our operating accounts held with Escrow Account.
- We may require you to be verified by Freelancer before you can withdraw funds from your account, irrespective of whether or not a delay has been enforced.
- You are not entitled to any interest or other earnings for the funds that are in your account.
- Funds held by Voices World on the platform are not insured nor covered by any Financial Services Compensation Scheme or any other government agency.
- VOICES WORLD LLC reserves the right to collect any funds owed to us by any other legal means.
- You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with the funds your earn by the use of the website http://voicesworld.com wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable).
- If a Buyer/Seller doesn’t respond to a request, VOICES WORLD LLC reserves full authority to perform the required action either by automation or manually.
17) REFUND POLICY
The Buyer shall be entitled to receive a refund of funds held in the Escrow Account under the following circumstances:
- The agreed scope of work was not delivered within the agreed time scales.
- Buyer and seller may mutually agree to a refund for reasons other than the previous clause however, authorization of such refunds will be subject to a review by VOICES WORLD LLC. Refunds are only applicable to funds held in the Escrow Account. Funds should only be paid out of the Escrow Account once the Buyer is satisfied that the root (or any agreed milestone deliverables) has been completed. By releasing funds from the Escrow Account, the Buyer accepts that this money is non-refundable.
- Buyers must avoid filing a dispute or reversing payment through their credit card holder, Bank or PayPal. Attempts to seek a refund in this way will lead to the Buyers account being automatically suspended.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may seek to verify your identity as part of our anti-fraud. For security reasons, we reserve the right to request additional information from Buyers and sellers, including original documents, and to verify documents with issuing institutions. Therefore, we reserve the right to request the following proofs of identity:
- A copy of a government issued ID (Passport, Driver’s License or National ID Card).
- A copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and address.
- A copy of the front and back of the card used. For Security Compliance we recommend that you blank out the central 8 digits of the card number, and the last three digits from the number on the back.
- Credit or Debit Card Bank Statement of the card used on the user account. For Security Compliance you must blank out the central 8 digits of the card number of digits.
- PayPal registered name, email address and verification status along with any relevant transactions.
- VOICES WORLD LLC reserves the right to suspend a Freelancer withdrawal request if the source of the funds is suspected to be fraudulent.
- If we become aware that any funds received into an account from another account as a result of a fraudulent transaction, this will be reversed immediately
19) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- You agree that you will use the website http://voicesworld.com at your own risk.
- We do our best ability to ensure that the website http://voicesworld.com is available for use, but we shall not be liable for any possible interruptions of the service due to, but not limited to, maintenance work, technical problems or other similar causes, and we will not be liable for damages, which may be caused by operation failure of the site.
- We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- VOICES WORLD LLC makes no representation that the information or content contained on the website http://voicesworld.com, your results in using this website, or the service itself will be accurate, valid, reliable, complete, timely or available or that it does not violate or infringe the rights of any third party.
- VOICES WORLD LLC does not warrant that the content, materials, services and information made available to you through the website http://voicesworld.com, their servers, or email sent from Voices World Site will be uninterrupted, error free, free of viruses or other harmful agents or components, secure or timely.
- VOICES WORLD LLC makes no representation and specifically disclaims any warranty regarding any site linked to Voices World
- VOICES WORLD LLC shall not be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental losses or damages in connection with any use of the site, including without limitation:
- Any information or recommendations related to the services.
- Any matters beyond our control, including without limitation the incorrectness or incompleteness of input data and information provided on other party websites that may be linked to the website, directly or indirectly.
- Security, confidentiality, account privacy or account login disclosure.
- The responsibility of using the information received or reached by users through the site rests with both people who provide it, or who use it.
You declare that Voices World Site is an internet – based service, and in spite of exerting our best to keep information safe, we cannot guarantee that information received or transmitted by the user while using the platform will be safe at all times.
20) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- You agree that all intellectual property rights in the services and contents relating to the website or appearing on the website http://voicesworld.com (including, but not limited to, the texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video, digital downloads, documents, data compilations, software, programming rights and other symbols it contains (“Intellectual Property”), is the property of VOICES WORLD LLC or its licensors and protected by UNITED STATES and international copyright laws.
- Users are granted permission to browse and use the website http://voicesworld.com for its intended purpose, any other use including, but not limited to, the reproduction, duplication, modification, distribution, sale, transmission, republication, removal, deletion, addition, framing, display, or performance of the content on this website or the exploitation in any other manner of any of the content of this website, in part or in whole, is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve all rights in and to the service and all hardware, software and other items used to provide the service, other than the rights explicitly granted to you to use the service in accordance with these terms; all rights not explicitly granted to you are reserved by VOICES WORLD LLC.
- The logos, words, header of pages, icon buttons and service names related to the website are the property of VOICES WORLD LLC. Except as expressly authorized in writing, the use or misuse of any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, text, images, graphics, intellectual property or content from this Website is strictly prohibited.
- Any third-party names, trademarks, and service marks appearing on our services are the property of their respective owners, who may not be affiliated with, or associated with the site.
- You may not use any of these trademarks or any variations thereof for promotional purposes, in any way that deliberately or inadvertently.
- Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
22) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY
- Our website or services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third-parties. Any such link is provided solely as a convenience to you. VOICES WORLD LLC makes no representation or warranty about the legality of any third party website or about its accuracy, content, products or services.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all risks that may arise from your use of any such websites, resources, content, products or services that exist or are available on such websites or resources.
- You agree that, when linking to or otherwise using these websites, you are responsible for:
- Taking precautions as necessary to protect you and your devices from viruses and other harmful content.
- Downloading or using any material that is indecent, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful, or that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors.
- Any financial charges or other liabilities to third parties resulting from transactions or other activities on these websites.
- Reading and understanding any terms or policies that applies to those third-party websites.
- We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media as part of the Voices World services and/or other marketing materials relating to the website, except where you have explicitly requested that we do not do this and we have agreed to such a request in writing.
- You acknowledge that we may use the public description of your projects and the content of your profile information on the Website for marketing and other related purposes.
24) ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you decide at any time that you don’t receive such messages, you can deactivate the receiving of these messages through correspondence us or by clicking the opt-out link below the email message. But in this case we don’t ensure that you will enjoy our services fully.
Voices World Site encourages the Freelancers and Buyers to try and resolve any disagreements between themselves. However, should that not be possible, we can provide dispute resolution by Voices World customer services.
- You agree to defend and indemnify VOICES WORLD LLC and any of its directors, officers, employees, and agents from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, fines, costs or expenses of kind or nature (including legal fees and attorney’s fees), that arise or may arise out of, or in relation to:
- Any claim results from your use of this website.
- Misuse or any unlawful use of the website whatsoever.
- Your failure to comply with the terms and policies or any additional rules, instructions or terms posted on the website.
- Your decision to supply credit information via the Website, including personal financial information.
- Your decision to submit postings and accept offers from other Registered Users.
- Any breach of contract or other claims made by Registered Users with which you conducted business through the Website.
- Any liability arising from the tax treatment of payments or any portion thereof.
- Your dispute of or failure to pay any funds or any other payment.
- Your violation of the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights.
- You must acknowledge that you agree to cooperate fully in the manner we define to defend or resolve any claim.
27) TERM ANDTERMINATION
- These terms shall enter force upon from the date you register an account or use the site and acknowledge your acceptance of it, and shall remain in full force and effect while you use the services unless your account is terminated by us as provided in these Terms.
- If you violate any provision of these terms, your authorization to access the service and these terms automatically terminate. In addition, we may, at our sole discretion, terminate these terms or your account, or suspend or terminate your access to the service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice.
- These terms shall only be canceled by a decision issued by VOICES WORLD LLC.
28) EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Upon termination of these terms:
- Your license rights will terminate, and you must immediately cease all use of the service.
- You will no longer be authorized to access your account or the service.
- You must pay VOICES WORLD LLC any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination, and all payment obligations accrued prior to termination will survive.
- From time to time, VOICES WORLD LLC reserves the right to change, modify, supplement or remove portions of these terms on a going-forward basis at any time in its sole discretion and without notice, and the terms shall become effective upon posting on the website, and we shall update “Effective Date” at the top of these terms.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms so that you are aware of any changes to them, and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the website http://voicesworld.com. In the event the modified terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the website and service.
- All modifications are effective immediately when posted and apply to all use of the site thereafter.
- VOICES WORLD LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time (included by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you.
- VOICES WORLD LLC will have no liability for any change to the service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the service.
- Please check this page regularly to see the updates or changes to them, any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on the site. You acknowledge our right to:
- Amend or change all/or any part of these terms and policies.
- Refuse any user access to the website.
- Terminate the offending user accounts of our terms.
- Modify or withdraw the site temporarily or permanently without notice.
30) ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER
- VOICES WORLD LLC shall be entitled to transfer all the rights or obligations mentioned in these terms to third parties without any objection by the user provided that such a third party agrees to be bound to these terms.
- Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy.
32) GOVERNING LAWS/JURISDICTION
- You are responsible for compliance with applicable laws, regulation and treaties in the UNITED STATES, keeping in mind that access to the contents of this Website may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain countries.
33) OTHER PROVISIONS
- RELATIONSHIP: you agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between VOICES WORLD LLC and you as any user as a result of these terms or your use of the website.
- FORCE MAJEURE: VOICES WORLD LLC shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond our control or due to force majeure, and shall not be responsible for any incident or emergency, resulting in the suspension or disruption of the website
- HEADINGS: Headings in these terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of it.
- CONFLICT CONDITIONS: In the event of any conflict between these terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- LANGUAGE: These terms and policies are drafted in the English language; the English text shall be deemed the certified text in relation to the interpretation of these terms and applicable before all the official and unofficial bodies if other language conflicts with it.
34) ENTIRE AGREEME
35) CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these terms, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Contact Us page.
Copyright © Voices World 2021
All Rights Reserved. VOICES WORLD LLC